Mark II Ink Pad Kit - Mark II Kit contains a pre-inked stamp pad, a 2 oz. bottle of #1250 stamp pad ink, and a 2 oz. bottle of #1250 reactivator. Meets Gov. Spec. TT-I-1795A and AA-208. It is also water proof.
The Mark II ink pad is housed in an air-tight plastic container with 2 hinged covers - one on top & one on the bottom. When one side of the pad begins to dry out, simply flip it over and the second side is ready for use.
- Mark 2 pads are the best pads available for fast drying inks
- Use with a regular rubber or polymere stamp
- The Mark II Ink Pad Kit works great on non-porous / difficult to mark surfaces
- Mark II ink pad inking surface is 2.5" x 4"
- Use on metal, Mylar, cellophane, polyethylene - used in electronics to mark circuit boards
- Also, we have the Dry Mark 2 Pad
- Pre-inked Mark II ink pads are also available in Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Purple, Red, Orange, Silver, White and Yellow